The main advantages of the Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery were:
- Recovery time is very less
- Single and virtual scar less incision or cut by the belly button
- Less postoperative pain
- Less invasive because the surgery is performed by laparoscopic
- Less risk of the infection: With only one cut or incision through abdominal wall, infection risk was reduced.
Those who qualified for Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery:
- Patients with the BMI under 40
- Patients with not more than 2 previous abdominal surgeries.